CEVRO Institute is a dynamically developing and constantly innovating private university founded in 2005. It is located in the very centre of the city of Prague—the capital of the Czech Republic. CEVRO Institute offers a wide range of majors in social sciences on both BA and MA levels and several professional post-graduate programs. All that in a vibrant international community.
Why to study at the CEVRO Institute? CEVRO Institute
- Is a small and student-oriented private university
- Offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in political science and international relations, economic policy, business law, public administration, and security studies
- Launches tailor-made elite postgraduate professional programs such as MBA – Cyber Security Magament or MPA – Security and Crisis Management
- Is known for its numerous international projects and its cooperation with dozens of universities around the world and major international institutions
- Conducts multidisciplinary research on various academic issues with practical impact, which focuses predominantly on security issues in Europe and transatlantic area, economic policy reforms in the Czech Republic and the EU and on-line voting systems
- Annually organizes major international conferences such as the Prague Conference on Political Economy
- Within its Academic Press it publishes great books and a peer-reviewed semi-annual bilingual interdisciplinary journal New Perspectives on Political Economy
- Offers teaching by top academics and professionals, successful business people, judges, attorneys, politicians, journalists and other professionals
- Has a rich student life and provides a unique family environment of a small dedicated school with individual approach to students, which makes CEVRO Institute a leading institution on the Czech educational market
And indeed you will like our location in the historical center of Prague!
- Prague, the Capital of the Czech Republic, is an extremely beautiful city with stunning views, romantic cobbled streets and many unique buildings.
- Prague is a metropolis of culture with its connections to famous artists, scientists, and politicians. Countless restaurants, exciting nightlife, a vibrant and intellectually stimulating atmosphere, historic background and a wide assortment of leisure activities all contribute to Prague’s allure.
- The Czech Republic’s central location allows for easy travel to other European destinations such as Vienna, Budapest and Berlin.