Within the EBP Bachelor´s degree program, you´ll obtain:
- High-quality education focused on the principles of modern market economies and entrepreneurship within the globalized economy
- Thorough understanding of the legal and political framework of entrepreneurship
- Perfect communication skills in an international English-speaking community
- Excellent opportunities to find a job
- Outstanding contacts
- Internship in reputable companies
- First-class faculty
- Research fellowships at international partner universities
- Follow-up Master´s degree program
with no admission procedure, no payment of the administrative fee and
with a discount of 10 % during the entire period of studies
1. Create an account and start a new application
Use this link to create new account and start your application to CEVRO Institute. After creating the account, you will receive an email from the information system with your application number and a link to activate your account. Without activating the account, you will not be able to submit the application.
2. Provide personal details and application documents
In your application you shall provide as much information about yourself as you can. We will need your personal details such as contact address, phone number, study history etc. You also need to upload your high school/university diploma and your university admission essay.
3. Motivation letter
In order to successfully submit your application, you need to write a motivation letter in which you should be able to demonstrate your proficiency in English and your determination and interest in our EBP program. Tell us something about yourself, your study/work experience and why you have decided to apply to the CEVRO Institute.
4. Processing your application
We will get back to you in 1-2 weeks after you have submitted your electronic application to inform you about the result and give you more information about what you need to do next. If you are accepted you need to pay EUR 1,000 deposit in order to receive a visa letter. This amount will be then deducted from the tuition fee.
5. Study Contract
If you receive a student visa to study with us, you will be required to sign a study contract. You can do it after your arrival to Prague.