BA – Economics, Business, Politics
- Duration of Studies – 3 years
- Form of Studies – full-time studies
Within the Bachelor´s degree program, you´ll obtain:
- High-quality education focused on the principles of modern market economies and entrepreneurship within the globalized economy
- Thorough understanding of the legal and political framework of entrepreneurship
- Perfect communication skills in an international English-speaking community
- Excellent opportunities to find a job
- Outstanding contacts
- Internship in reputable companies
- First-class faculty
- Research fellowships at international partner universities
- Follow-up Master´s degree program with no admission procedure, no payment of the administrative fee and with a discount of 10 % during the entire period of studies
Where Can I Find a Job with EBP Degree?
- Private sector – firms, banks, consultancy companies
- Multinational corporations or multinational and international bodies and institutions
- Local or global think-tanks and non-profit organizations
- Business Economics
- Money and Banking
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Game Theory and Strategic Decision-Making
- Entrepreneurship and Modern Business-Making
- Economic Policies
- Modern Policy-Making
Program Director and Faculty:
- prof. Ing. Josef Šíma, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Lucie Kozlová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Ing. Dominik Stroukal, Ph.D.
- Ing. Marek Vokoun, Ph.D.
- Rostislav Plíva, Ph.D.
- Dan Ravick Fiala, MBA
- Ing. Mgr. Petr Koblovský, Ph.D., LL.M., LL.M., MIM
- Ing. Radka Havlová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Ing. Pavol Minárik, Ph.D.
- Ing. Mgr. Vojtěch Zíka
- Mgr. Ing. Matěj Gregárek, Ph.D.
- Ing. Marek Hudík, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Pavel Pšeja, Ph.D.
Other Faculty Members...