MA – Philosophy, Politics, Economics
- 3-trimester international master’s program
- Modeled on University of Oxford
- Integrates political philosophy, politics and political economy
- Renowned lecturers from Czech, and European universities
CEVRO Institute offers a unique world-class three-trimester long master’s degree program – Philosophy, Politics, Economics (PPE).
PPE is an interdisciplinary program modeled on the successful PPE program at the University of Oxford.
The program integrates the study of political philosophy, politics and political economy.
The master´s program provides a unique understanding of current economic and political processes.The lecturers are renowned academics from leading universities in the Czech Republic, and Europe.
The program is taught completely in English.
- A highly demanded, Oxford-style interdisciplinary and international PPE Master’s degree focused on the intersection of the fields of Philosophy, Politics and Economics.
- Small classes and tutorials of peer-to-peer character that put emphasis on progress and performance of individual students.
- The possibility to get the degree in one year (three trimesters)
- The platform to critically asses and analyze political and economic problems faced by modern societies and its philosophical underpinnings.
- Complex and systematic education pointing out the importance of concepts that are the cornerstones of Western civilization such as individual freedom, private property, market economy and the rule of law.
- A unique focus on cases of political and economic reforms and systemic changes in societies around the world in order to appreciate the importance of practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- A choice of several minor specializations such as Studies of Transition, International Politics, or Studies of Objectivism enabling students to tailor-make their professional profile according to their area of interest.
- A wide selection of scholarships, international internships and study-abroad opportunities.