Study in English, Live in Prague!
"Philosophy, Politics, Economics"—a new MA program in English
2016 International Summer School
Study CEVRO Institut
ABOUT CEVRO INSTITUTE
- Small and student-oriented private university founded in 2006 and located in Prague and Český Krumlov
- Offers - as the first university in the Czech Republic and in co-operation with leading US and European professors - a master's program in PPE (Philosophy, Politics, Economics) taught in English.
- In the Czech language offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in political science and international relations, economic policy, business law, public administration, and security studies
- Launches tailor-made elite postgraduate professional programs such as MBA – Cyber Security Managament or MPA – Security and Crisis Management
- Known for its numerous international projects and its cooperation with dozens of universities around the world and major international institutions
- Conducts multidisciplinary research on various academic issues with practical impact
- Annually organizes major international conferences such as the Prague Conference on Political Economy
- Publishes a peer-reviewed semi-annual bilingual interdisciplinary journal, New Perspectives on Political Economy
- Offers teaching by top academics and professionals, successful business people, judges, attorneys, politicians, journalists
- Has a rich student life and provides a unique family environment of a small dedicated school with individual approach to students, which makes CEVRO Institute a leading institution on the Czech educational market
Our international faculty
(Czech Rep.) former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic and Ambassador to the U.S.