Study in English, Live in Prague!
"Philosophy, Politics, Economics" - a new MA program in English
Study CEVRO Institut
ABOUT CEVRO INSTITUTE
- Small and student-oriented private university founded in 2006 and located in Prague and Český Krumlov
- Offers - as the first university in the Czech Republic and in co-operation with leading US and European professors - a master's program in PPE (Philosophy, Politics, Economics) taught in English.
- In the Czech language offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in political science and international relations, economic policy, business law, public administration, and security studies
- Launches tailor-made elite postgraduate professional programs such as MBA – Cyber Security Managament or MPA – Security and Crisis Management
- Known for its numerous international projects and its cooperation with dozens of universities around the world and major international institutions
- Conducts multidisciplinary research on various academic issues with practical impact
- Annually organizes major international conferences such as the Prague Conference on Political Economy
- Publishes a peer-reviewed semi-annual bilingual interdisciplinary journal, New Perspectives on Political Economy
- Offers teaching by top academics and professionals, successful business people, judges, attorneys, politicians, journalists
- Has a rich student life and provides a unique family environment of a small dedicated school with individual approach to students, which makes CEVRO Institute a leading institution on the Czech educational market
Our international faculty
(U.S.), Professor of Philosophy, Director of Center for the Philosophy of Freedom at the University of Arizona, and editor of Social Philosophy and Policy