Economics, Business, Politics (BA)
PPE Master´s program
Next session: October 6, 2021 at 4 p.m.
Reasons to study at CEVRO Institute
- CEVRO Institute boasts leaders in their fields – renowned professors and associate professors and professionals (lawyers, judges, security experts, diplomats and former ministers).
- Graduates will make the best contacts (from the academic world, public administration, business, politics and security forces).
- CEVRO Institute strives for a multidisciplinary approach to study – lectures in the areas of law, economics and social sciences take place in context.
- Lectures are held in small groups in the beautiful environment of a renovated period building in the heart of Prague.
- A comprehensive system of work placements both in Czech and foreign companies and institutions is available to students.
Yaël Ossowski, M.A.
CEVRO is for the COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE. You get to enjoy all the great perks of life in Prague, all the while learning at a great institution with teachers who have real world knowledge and experience. For the price you pay, you cannot find a better alternative in Europe!
Our international faculty
(Belgium), Professor of Law, former Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Ghent